WECU® Image Card
Personalize Your Card!
Personalize your Visa Debit or Credit cards on your primary checking or Visa loans for a $10.00 fee per image. Simply log into E-Max, select the 'More Options' and click the 'Image Card' link. Select which card you would like to personalize using the drop down menu and follow the prompts to upload or select an image to add to your card. Please be aware that only images that fall within the program guidelines* will be approved for use on cards. Once you finalize your Image Card order you will be charged the $10.00 fee even if your image is not approved.
WECU® will issue our standard card when replacing lost, stolen or compromised cards. This product should not be used to replace a lost or stolen card. Please call 800.682.6075 to block your card if it is lost or stolen after hours.
Prior to the expiration date on your personalized card you will receive a mailer notifying you that it is time to upload an image for your new card. If you would like to personalize the new card you must repeat the Image Card process and pay the $10 service fee, otherwise you will be reissued a standard WECU® card.
*You must own the image/photo to use it on your card. Potentially offensive, copyrighted, religious, derogatory or illegal text or images will not be approved.
Please be aware that when you place an order for your Image Card if the joint member or authorized user on the account/card DOES NOT request an Image Card AND your card is close to the expiration date they will be reissued a standard stock WECU® card with an expiration date that matches that of your Image Card. There is no charge for the standard replacement. Please be aware that the standard stock card for your joint member/authorized user may also arrive prior to your Image Card as personalized cards take slightly longer to produce.
WECU® contracts with third party provider Dimple Dough for the Image Card program. Please be aware that only images that fall within Dimple Dough's program guidelines will be approved for use on cards:
- You must own the image to use it on your card
- No files other than JPEGs and PNG files
- No third party company names, trademarks, logos, slogans or brands
- No works of art, other than those created by you or with express authorization of the artist
- No copyrighted materials, unless expressly authorized by the copyright owner
- No celebrities, actors, cartoon figures or computer games figures
- No images or text showing or discussing political candidates and elected officials
- No advertising or promotional materials or branded products
- No phone numbers, addresses, domain names, email addresses
- No financial account numbers or PIN numbers
- No violent, bloody, indecent, pornographic, nude or semi-nude and obscene images
- No culturally or socially insensitive texts or images
- No images or text showing or promoting alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms
- No images or text showing or promoting other anti-social behaviors
- No texts or images that display the views, opinions or beliefs of political groups or religions
- No libelous or derogatory or defamatory content
- No discriminative or provocative content
- No images or text intended or likely to elicit violent reactions
- No numbers, texts or images that might induce misunderstanding
- No content that instigates anti-government behavior or sentiment, or content that is in violation of any rules, regulations, or laws
- No texts or images that could result in card acceptance confusion by merchants
In addition to the details listed above, Dimple Dough and its partners reserve the right to reject use of any image it deems unsuitable for use on its Cards.