WECU's partnership with Merchant Card Services offers local support, equipment, and supplies to make sure that your business has what it needs to succeed.
Benefits to you
- Direct Credit to your WECU® Business Checking Account
- Supplies: Sales Draft, EDC paper and ribbon, window decals, signage, and imprinters are available at no extra cost and can be picked up from WECU® or delivered to your business.
- Local Service and support for depositors
- Merchant Accounting: A comprehensive accounting system tailored to meet your needs.
- Internet Access to Merchant Reports
- Voice Authorization: Back-up support for merchants using the P.O.S. terminal and dial pay program.
Electronic Draft Capture (EDC) Services
Point of Sale: When a credit card is passed through your terminal's card reader, the sale is authorized and captured. The sales draft is automatically printed and at the end of the day credit cards are reconciled and sent to WECU® for deposit into your account!
Electronic Check Services
POS Check Service: Converts paper checks into safe, efficient "electronic" transactions.
Plastic gift cards are a great alternative to paper certificates and provide an easy way to track spending and customer's buying behavior.
I want to learn more!
For more information or to apply, contact Merchant Card Services by clicking here or by calling 1-800-900-1946 or 1-253-512-6474.