Pay Your Business Taxes Online!
Goodbye little paper slips, goodbye waiting in line...
The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is one of the most successful Federal government programs undertaken in recent years.
- Millions of taxpayers are already enrolled in the system.
- It's easy to use, fast and accurate.
- You will have no more last-minute trips to the bank or Post Office, lost checks, or missed deadlines.
- You're in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
Pay your personal or business taxes:
You will receive a PIN and Internet Password when you select this payment option on the New Taxpayer Enrollment Form. You will need the PIN and Password if you wish to check your payment history on the Internet. You cannot make or cancel any payments online if you select this payment option. In addition, you cannot edit enrollment or financial institution information online.
If you pay your federal taxes from different bank accounts, you will need to complete separate Enrollments for each account.
How it works:
- STEP 1: By 8:00 p.m. ET at least one calendar day prior to your tax due date, you log in, enter your tax payment information, review the information, and click "Make a Payment" to initiate the payment. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your instructions that you can print out as a receipt of your payment instructions.
- STEP 2: Per your instructions, EFTPS will automatically debit your indicated bank or credit union account and will transfer the funds to the U.S. Treasury on the date you indicate, and your tax records will be updated at the IRS.
- STEP 3:That's it. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can access this site and initiate all your federal tax payments from the convenience of your home or office.
For more information visit the EFTPS website here.