WECU® Annual Meeting
Our Annual Meeting will be held on February 22 2018 at the Four Points Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center (formerly the Lakeway Inn and Conference Center). The meeting is open to WECU® members who have had accounts for over six months. Because this is a business meeting all those attending must be WECU® members who are 18 or over. Seating will be available beginning at 5:30pm and dinner will start promptly at 6:15pm with the business meeting to follow.
2017 Senior Picnic- We have reached the venue's capacity, thank you!
Are you 65 years or older, or have you had a WECU® account for over 20 years? If so, WECU® would like to invite you to join us for our annual Senior Picnic. The Picnic will take place in the multi-purpose room at Bloedel Donovan Park, Wednesday, June 7th from 11:30am until 1:00pm. Lunch will be served at 12:00 noon.
This is a WECU® members only event.
We have reached our venue's capacity, thank you!
2018 WECU® Member Calendar Contest- is now closed, thank you for your submissions!
The contest will reopen in January 2018 for the 2019 calendar.
• You must be a WECU® member.
• Each person may submit up to three photos.
• Photos must be of scenes in Whatcom County
and should focus on nature and landscapes.
• Only tif, eps, or jpg formats will be accepted.
• Photos must measure 12.75" wide by 9.75" high
and be 300dpi or higher resolutions. Photos not
of this size and resolution will not be considered.
• All photos must be received by Wednesday,
April 12, 2017.
• No physical copies of photos will be accepted. Be sure to include your name, contact
information, and the titles of your photographs.