Sometimes budgeting can be stressful. Having a little extra in your pocket can go a long way. With WECU's Skip-a-Pay program, you can have just that and keep your budget on track.
WECU's Skip-a-Pay program is an easy and convenient way to help ease your way through those months with extra or unplanned expenses. Here is what you need to know:
- Skip-a-Pay applies to consumer loans 6 months or older, excluding Business Loans, Visa credit cards, timelines & Real Estate loans at WECU
- You can skip one loan payment every 12 months per loan!
- Low $15.00 fee per skipped loan.
- You can apply online at www.wecu.com or in-person at any of our convenient locations.
- Loan must be at least six months old.
- Request must be made on or prior to payment date.
For more information, give us a call at 360-676-1168, toll-free at 800-525-8703.
All requests subject to approval. Once a WECU® representative determines you meet the criteria to skip a payment, the $15.00 fee will be deducted from your account. You understand and acknowledge that by skipping a payment, it may increase the amount of interest due and extend the period of time it will take to repay the loan.