The WECU team is available to help you at 800-525-8703.
How do I register for Online Banking?
You can choose to register from either your computer or mobile device. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click Register.
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your name, social security number, and email address.
- Complete the security verification step by receiving a phone call, text, or answering the security questions.
- Enter a Username, Password and re-enter your Password for confirmation.
Can I register from my phone?
Yes! You can now register for Online or Mobile Banking directly from your mobile device.
What if I forgot my password?
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your Username and Social Security Number (SSN) and click Submit.
- Verify your identity via a phone call, text, or by answering security questions.
- Enter a new Password and re-enter to confirm.
If you know your Password, you can change it by clicking on the profile icon in Online Banking and selecting Profile Updates > Change Password.
Click the Live Chat link at the bottom, right of your screen – we are standing by.
We have 11 convenient locations throughout Whatcom County.