Timeline Line of Credit
Fast cash on demand.
Time doesn't run out on this clock.
Once you have a timeline, its yours to keep as long as you make your payments on time. You can draw funds off of the line of credit over and over again for as long as you like. When you draw funds from a Timeline loan, it is similar to a VISA cash advance; You can transfer the funds right into your Checking or Savings account. Or if you prefer, you can take cash.
The nuts and bolts of a Timeline line of credit
- A revolving line of credit - get approved one time and then access the money whenever you need it.
- Only pay interest on the money you use.
- Low monthly payments based on $3 per $100 borrowed. Minimum monthly payment is $20 per month.
- Fixed rate.
- Funds are accessible through Online Banking, Tele-Max, any teller or loan officer.
Highlights of a timeline line of credit at WECU
- Automatic payment options.
- Easy access to your loan accounts with Online Banking and Tele-Max audio response.
- No annual fee.
- Local service you can trust.
- Optional Payment Protection available.