You're in the driver's seat with a WECU® auto loan!
About WECU® Auto Loans
In the market for a new ride? Talk to WECU® first! We'll get you pre-approved to make dealer negotiation a snap - you can even get WECU® financing right at the dealership thanks to our partnership with CUDL. Our automotive loans cover a wide variety of automobiles and personal transportation devices. We will finance new and used vehicles, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, boats, personal watercraft, and more! You can add GAP and Payment Protection to help protect your investment. See details below.
Highlights of an auto loan at WECU:
- Competitive loan rates
- Be Pre-Qualified - Find out how much you can afford before you begin shopping for your vehicle.
- Automatic payment options
- Easy access to your loan accounts with E-Max online banking and Tele-Max phone banking
- Local service you can trust
- GAP Protection
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval.
As an added value to WECU® members, we have teamed up with Costco to save you money and make your next auto purchase an easy experience. The Costco Auto Program provides members prearranged Costco member pricing through its network of hand selected dealerships. It's a free benefit for WECU® members with added perks if you finance your car with WECU:
- Costco-sized savings on a wide range of makes and models
- A dedicated website for WECU® members at wecu.costcoauto.com
- Costco Member Advocates to assist throughout your purchase
- A complimentary one-year paid Costco Gold Star Membership or a $50 Costco Cash Card (if you're already a Costco member), courtesy of WECU® when you finance your vehicle with the credit union and complete the survey you will receive via email within 30 days of purchase.
Get Pre-Approved Before You Shop!
The first step in making any auto purchase is knowing how much car you can afford. And we can help. Call us today at 360.676.1168 or stop by your nearest branch to apply. This one easy step can save you big money in the long run. In the meantime, feel free to do some online research at wecu.costcoauto.com.
Member's Choice Gap Protection
What happens if your car is totaled or stolen when you still have a loan balance? In most cases your insurance company pays insurance claims based on the current book value of your vehicle. If
you financed your sales tax and license fees, or if your vehicle has depreciated during your loan, you may find that you still owe money on a vehicle you can't drive anymore.
If your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair Members Choice GAP (guaranteed asset protection) pays the difference between the balance of your vehicle, RV, power sport vehicle or boat loan, and what your primary auto insurer pays, it even pays your insurance deductible if a GAP exists! Members Choice GAP also gives you $2,500 towards the purchase of a replacement vehicle if you finance that vehicle through WECU®.
Members Choice GAP Protection is available for loans of up to 150% of the value of the vehicle or vessel and can be added at anytime during the life of your loan.
Prices for Members Choice GAP:
- Cars and Trucks $299.00
- Power Sport (motorcycles, jet skis, etc) $299.00
- Watercraft (boats, catamarans) $299.00
- Recreational Vehicles (5th wheels, travel trailers, etc) $299.00
For full details on Members Choice GAP, or to add GAP to a pre-existing loan call 360.676.1168 or stop in to talk to a WECU® Loan Officer today!
*Cost is subject to change without notice.
Credit Union Direct Lending
Financing your next car will be very convenient! By partnering with the CUDL program (Credit Union Direct Lending), WECU® now offers our great rates and legendary service even when you can't make it into a branch. Click here to research CUDL dealers in your area.
CUDL is a credit union-owned program that allows you to submit your auto loan application to WECU® 24 hours a day, seven days a week right at the auto dealership. You can get the same great WECU® loans and rates at the dealership as you can at a branch. Just let your car dealer know that you're a member of WECU® and they'll get you started with your loan.
What does this mean for you?
- One stop shopping and financing at the dealer: now you can sign your loan paperwork at the same time you purchase your next vehicle.
- Same rates: The same great WECU® loan rates that you'd receive in our branches are also available when you apply for your financing through the dealership.
- WECU® servicing on your loan: If you have questions about your loan, you can talk to a WECU® loan officer during business hours at any of our 11 branch locations (with the exception of our Sudden Valley and Bellis Fair branches) or through our live call center Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm.