E-Max is your online resource to view and control your account. E-Max gives you 24-hour personal access to control your account from the convenience of your home computer. Our online banking software features many great utilities including E-Statements, loan applications, automatic transfer setup, free online Bill Pay, e-mail alerts, and much more.
By choosing E-Statements over standard paper statements you will increase the security of your personal information, be more environmentally friendly, and you'll save storage space. You will also have a long-term online filing system for all of your financial statements!
- E-Statements are accessed through our E-Max login system, providing you with a high level of data security. We highly recommend E-Statements to help protect yourself from identity theft and other fraud.
- Just like e-mail, E-Statements save everyone paper, time, and money. No more trips to the mailbox for your statements, and no more paper clutter.
- Once you sign up, your past and present E-Statements are stored online. This is a great solution for both personal finances and for businesses! You won't have to keep track of paper statements for auditors.
- By signing up for E-Statements, you'll also have access to E-Alerts, a free online system for sending automated account and personal alerts to your e-mail inbox or phone.
To sign up for E-Statements, click the "E-Statements" button from within E-Max, or for more information on how to sign up for E-Statements click here.
Mobile Banking for Everyone!
That's right mobile banking is now available with new E-Max! Once you've completed registration for the new system online, visit the mobile site at https://m.wecu.com or download the new E-Max mobile app from the Google Play or Apple Store.
Make transfers, check balances, view cleared transactions and manage your funds on the go with the new and improved mobile banking!
Make sure to redirect your bookmarks if you've visited the site in the past. You must have a data plan on your cell phone to use WECU's mobile banking.
Wouldn't it be nice if your account could talk to you? No one has time to watch their account 24/7. That's where our E-Notify service comes in.
This free service allows you to receive instant notification the moment something changes on your account - all based on your preference. Just set up your e-mail and text alert preferences and E-Notify will alert you when those transactions occur.
- E-mail messages telling you your E-Statement is ready to be retrieved.
- Personal reminders, such as birthdays, anniversaries and appointments.
- When savings or loan balances arrive at an amount you specify.
- Pre-authorized ACH (Automated Clearing House) withdrawals.
- Reminders when your loan or VISA payments are due.
- When your certificate is about to mature.
- Payroll, pre-authorized transfers or direct deposits as they hit your account. When your checking or savings balances fall below a specified amount.
To sign up for E-Notify, simply click the E-Notify button from inside of E-Max. E-Max will then guide you through the easy process of setting up your alerts. For a full walk-through, click here.
At WECU®, your personal security is of the utmost importance to us. In both real-world and online situations, we take precautions to protect you from fraudulent activity and identity theft.
E-Max online banking is secure. The moment you click to login, a secure environment is established between your browser and our server using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All data transferred between your browser and our server is first encrypted using a 128-bit algorithm. This encryption method scrambles the data being transmitted such that only your browser and our server are able to unscramble it for processing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Why spend money on postage when you can pay your bills online for free? Online Bill Pay is convenient and easy to use - at no cost to you.
- FREE*. There are no fees for paying bills through WECU's online Bill Pay. *Expedited payment options are available. Same Day Bill Pay is $9.95 and Overnight Bill Pay is $14.95.
- CONVENIENT. Pay bills any time, anywhere through your computer or mobile device.
- FRIENDLY. Our Bill Pay system is easy to use and help is available 7 days a week from 4am - 10pm PST at 844-699-1615.
Bill Pay Payment Guarantee:
Worried your payment won't arrive on time? Don't be. If you schedule your payment according to the terms and conditions of the service and it arrives late, any late charges (up to $50) will be covered by WECU®.
From within E-Max you can download your account history into Microsoft Money, Quicken, or Excel format. Simply click on the "Download" icon located on the "Transaction History" page.